Archive for September, 2014
- Improvement – SqlLoader – Added support for Oracle 8 using Oracle’s managed library
- Improvement – HL7 Listener – Added support for starting the HL7 MLLP Listener from the command line: -mllp port (e.g. -mllp 12000 will start the listener on port 12000. Requested by Nick.
- Improvement – Licensing – Added the ability to install Enterprise Licenses from the command line. Useful for IT departments that wish to deploy HL7Spy using active directory, or other enterprise software deployment software.
- Improvement – HL7Spy Application – improved HL7Spy start-up time. HL7 Standard data structures are now loaded in the back-ground as needed instead of loading them all up at start-up time.
- Improvement- Added support for LZW compressed files. Requested by Jonathan H.
- Bug – Fixed issue where no tool tips are provided for pasted in messages.
- Bug – Fixed NullReferenceException when accessing HL7 Standard information under some situations.
- Bug – Fixed issue where pasted in messages are not handled correctly. Reported by Adam F.